Inverness Rain Capes with Hood and Pouch
The well known brand of rainwear for all highland dancers and pipers.
This is a great and must have accessory for any dancer facing the outdoors in our unreliable weather. These quality capes come with hoods and carry pouch.
100% Waterproof soft feel Polyester
Complete with care instructions to keep it in the best condition!
A very competitive price! Just scroll down for the sizing details to get the right one for your dancer!
£38.00 – £43.00
Worn by Pipe Bands, Highland Dancers and Kiltwearers worldwide!
Made from top quality PU Coated nylon with a ‘soft feel’ waterproof coating specially designed to help eliminate condensation.
Unique double layered protection & freedom of arm movement.
Comes with full care instructions.
Sizing as follows:
- XXS: to fit normal chest size 24" – 28" (61cms-71cms) / back length 38" ( 97 cms ). Fit juveniles aged 5-7 years old, up to 4’ 7” tall
- XS: to fit normal chest size 29" - 33" ( 74cms - 85 cms ) / back length 42" ( 107 cms ). Good juvenile size for ages around 8-11, no taller than 5’1”
- S: to fit normal chest size 34" - 38" (86cms – 97 cms) / back length 47.5” (120 cms). Suits most adults of medium build with heights up to 5’11”
Latest Highland Dance Shop Bargains
Cooler Lunch Bag
Bullet™ Uppsala Cooler Lunch Bag
- 600D polyester material will last for years to come
- 28 cm H x 18 cm W x 11 cm L main section holds up to six cans
- Velcro® closure secures your lunch
- Webbed carry handle
- Flattens when not in use.
Black Jazz Shoes Adult 7
Black Jazz Shoes with black rubber sole. Old Stock
Old Style James Senior Jig Shoes Size 13
These are made by James Senior and new but the sole is from the old style. You can check the full details of a James Senior Jig Shoe by clicking here. The only difference is the sole is completely smooth on these old style shoes. These are new but have a slight mark on one sole from trying on. Great bargain for only £17.00.
Old Style James Senior Jig Shoes Size 12
These are made by James Senior and new but the sole is from the old style. You can check the full details of a James Senior Jig Shoe by clicking here. The only difference is the sole is completely smooth on these old style shoes. Great bargain for only £20.00.
Kilted Skirts£24.50 – £35.50
Many dance teachers are happy with their pupils for displays and exams to wear these lovely tartan kilted skirts for new or beginner highland dancers as an alternative to the expensive Kilt. If you are looking for a tartan kilt skirt, look no further. These 100% pure wool skirts are great for early exams or small displays. Comes in various sizes and tartans A great inexpensive alternative to the full outfit for non competitive dancers.