Many dance teachers are happy with their pupils for displays and exams to wear these lovely tartan kilted skirts for new or beginner highland dancers as an alternative to the expensive Kilt.
If you are looking for a tartan kilt skirt, look no further. These 100% pure wool skirts are great for early exams or small displays.
Comes in various sizes and tartans
A great inexpensive alternative to the full outfit for non competitive dancers.
£25.50 – £39.99
100% New Wool Tartan Machine Pleated Kilt Skirt
Made in Scotland
Lovely vibrant colours.
Excellent for the beginner dancer doing highland displays or exams at school, home or class!
Available in following tartans:
- Dress Culloden - Pink/Purple
- MacDonald Isles Htg Modern - Dark Green
- Doune Modern - Blue/Grey
- MacDuff Dress Modern - Red/Green/Blue
Currently available in up to age 12.
Below are approximate sizes, but recommended to contact first to measure to get your correct size.
- Age 4 – waist 19-20” Length 14” (has elasticated waist)
- Age 6 – waist 21-22” Length 16”
- Age 8 – waist 23-24” Length 18”
- Age 10 - waist 25-26” Length 20”
Please note these are not suitable for Competitive Dancers. These are machine pleated kilts excellent for beginner dancers in exams, classes and displays. Many dance teachers recommend these as an alternative for young or newer dancers to avoid expensive kilt outfits.
1, 10, 12, 2, 4, 6, 8
Carrick, Doune Modern, Dress Culloden, Dress MacDuff, MacDonald Isles Htg Modern
Latest Highland Dance Shop Bargains
Highland Dance Canvas
Lovely small canvas print on a wooden frame. Great gift for any dancer who loves highland dancing. Measures 20cm x 20cm and 2cm thick. White canvas with heart highland dancing word art image in the centre.
Cooler Lunch Bag
Bullet™ Uppsala Cooler Lunch Bag
- 600D polyester material will last for years to come
- 28 cm H x 18 cm W x 11 cm L main section holds up to six cans
- Velcro® closure secures your lunch
- Webbed carry handle
- Flattens when not in use.
Cute little glitter water ball. Inside is a little dancer called Kayleigh. She is dancing inside the little glove with her her kilt on. Kayleigh is written around the edge of the base and comes in a little surrounding box. Gold snow globe/ water ball. 6cm Tall Please note this is not a toy, but an ornament. This is also not for someone called Kayleigh, it is the name of the doll/dancer in the ball.
Rachel Ellen Hair Accessories Stackable Tins
* These cute and useful stackable hair accessory storage tins consist of 4 individual tins which slot into one another * Perfect for organising and storing small items such as hair elastics, pins and grips * Excellent hair accessory for dancers * A fantastic Christmas gift or treat for any time of the year! * Each tin is 85mm in diameter and 45mm in height * Total stacked height of tin is 198mm
Wooden Clamp Kilt Hanger – Ex Display
Wooden 35cm hanger. Clamp closure with red felt. Ex Display - so has a sticker on the side, that could be removed using soapy water.
Lovely hand made in scotland little phone pillows to sit your phone on. Size Size is L18cm W12cm H13cm approx. Currently only comes in red, but if more popular will offer more colours.
Kilted Skirts£25.50 – £39.99
Many dance teachers are happy with their pupils for displays and exams to wear these lovely tartan kilted skirts for new or beginner highland dancers as an alternative to the expensive Kilt. If you are looking for a tartan kilt skirt, look no further. These 100% pure wool skirts are great for early exams or small displays. Comes in various sizes and tartans A great inexpensive alternative to the full outfit for non competitive dancers.