Terms & Conditions
Highland Dance Shop Website and material relating to products and services (or to third party information, products and services), is provided ‘as is’, without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the Highland Dance Shop Website.
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase with Highland Dance Shop could not be easier. Just browse our Catalogue, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on “checkout or shopping basket at the top left hand side of the screen ” to begin our clear & simple checkout process.Through PayPal, a safe and easy payment method, we accept all major Credit Cards. We can arrange for payment by cheque if you do not wish to use this service. If you would like to pay by this method, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm the order through email. We do not directly take Credit Card details, so for your security, please do not email any of these details to us.
2nd Hand Dance Outfit Trade In
We do offer that you can trade in your old outfit when purchasing a 2nd hand one from ourselves. This is a great way to save money! However there are terms and conditions involved so please be aware:
- As we have to resell, host and process payments for your old outfit, we cannot therefor offer full market value like some bidding sites and need to cover our costs.
- We can only take them in part payment of a new outfit, we cannot ‘swap’.
- The outfit you present must be in a resaleable condition
- We have the right to refuse if we think we cannot resell it
- If you are not local to see an outfit, we would request you send photos and perhaps post your outfit to us to give an adequate costings.
Ordering outside of the UK
Our website prices and delivery costs are based on UK only. We can only give you correct delivery costs for postage outside of the UK if you email us first.
Highland Dance Shop will aim to deliver your order right away. We will normally send your order to you in 2 business days through Royal Mail, Parcelforce or Courier depending on the item being posted.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait, or told the item is out of stock and unable to reorder. Should the stock be incorrect and you were wrongly allowed to order an out of stock item we will refund you.
Payment Card Security
For the security of Highland Dance Shop customers we do not hold Credit Card details. All payments go through PayPal, an independent, safe and secure organisation. We cannot take card payments through any other method, you can pay through Bank Transfer which will be managed through your own bank.
Data Protection and Information held by Highland Dance Shop
Highland dance shop record all orders, this is used to determine product popularity and seasonal trends to allow us to determine we are selling the right products at the right time. We will also check for repeat custom to allow us to know if people are returning, therefor assessing our service support and repeat business.
Highland dance shop DO NOT sell or distribute any information to any third party. Information is held securely and only accessed by Highland Dance Shop or Kumo Ink when updating or correcting the website.
Information and communication will be used as follows:
- To send the product order with a printed copy of the invoice to the customer to the address they have confirmed.
- To email or phone the customer should any issues arise with their order.
- When orders are requiring a courier due to size and weight, we will use name, address, telephone number and email address with the most cost effective courier. This allows them to send tracking details or contact the customer direct should any issues arise with the delivery.
- You will be emailed after your order is completed asking for any feedback or reviews to allow Highland Dance Shop to evaluate their service.
Highland dance shop do not use information to target marketing through post or email outwith your order. Marketing will be through social media sites and events so customers can choose what they want to see.