An essential for every highland dancer for under the kilt. These briefs are quality made in the UK for dancers specifically in mind.
Please scroll below for further information.
£12.50 – £14.50
These briefs are cotton lycra made by Dansez in the UK with good quality material and workmanship.
The fabric used will vary depending on the fabric available at the time of production, but will always be high quality.
Fitting performance briefs made with the dancer in mind!
They come in a selection of colours - Black, Red, Royal Blue and Purple and perfect for wearing under various colours of kilt.
Black, Blue, Green, Purple, Red
Adult Large, Adult Medium, Adult Small, Age 11 to 12, Age 5 to 6, Age 7 to 8, Age 9 to 10
Latest Highland Dance Shop Bargains
Cooler Lunch Bag
Bullet™ Uppsala Cooler Lunch Bag
- 600D polyester material will last for years to come
- 28 cm H x 18 cm W x 11 cm L main section holds up to six cans
- Velcro® closure secures your lunch
- Webbed carry handle
- Flattens when not in use.
Dancer Toiletry Bag
Every needed a smart sturdy bag to carry all those accessories required to keep the hair immaculate. We have lovely bags filled with a few goodies to start you off! Bag:
- Pink see through plastic make up bag with zip fastening
- Sits 5" high, 5" wide, just under 8" long
- Can hold lots of important things to take everywhere - class, exams, displays or comps
- Printed on one side is 'Love to Dance' in a heart. On the other side a silhouette of a highland dancer
- Wipe clean only
- Each bag will contain 3 items which will vary depending on stock - including hair grips, safety pins, hair bobble, hairspray, pen.
- Please note these are not toys and should be treated as beauty products or stationery.
Kilted Skirts£25.50 – £39.99
Many dance teachers are happy with their pupils for displays and exams to wear these lovely tartan kilted skirts for new or beginner highland dancers as an alternative to the expensive Kilt. If you are looking for a tartan kilt skirt, look no further. These 100% pure wool skirts are great for early exams or small displays. Comes in various sizes and tartans A great inexpensive alternative to the full outfit for non competitive dancers.
£25.50 – £39.99Select options